Hi,

I've recently started using Google Charts, and have gone through the FAQ
webpage (https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/faq#using-the-api)
, through the security and privacy page
(https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/security_privacy),
such that I'm fully aware that each chart has it's Data Policy section
explaining if any data is sent to some external server. However, I'm
confused over the question "Is Google logging all my chart data ?" in the
FAQ page, as it states that chart data included in the HTTP request is
stored for no longer than two weeks. This only applies for those charts
that do send data to google like the GeoMap, GeoChart, etc right ?

I appreciate your time and dedication to this Google Group, and look
forward to your response.

Thanks,
Danny Varela

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/c8d7b5ae-e769-4be3-b02c-02164065b7ff%40googlegroups.com.