I'm aware it's a bit late but for all others looking for a quick answer:
      tree_chart1.draw(data, {
      headerHeight: 25,
      fontColor: 'black'
      });

      tree_chart1.goUpAndDraw(data, {
      headerHeight: 25,
      fontColor: 'black'
      });

This will add go up level and re-drawing functionality on the 'right-click'

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/699ef855-6ff7-46d1-bec5-377873bcf9d6%40googlegroups.com.