Hi

I have a geochart on my webpage that has a datatable that contains approx
2000 rows. I have a select input that when the value changes the datatable
is refreshed and then i call the draw method to redraw the chart.
However the issue i have is that once i have selected option from my select
input ( the chart is redrawn) - the new datapoints are not added to the
chart until after all the other geocode requests have completed for the
previous chart(which is now not visible).
Is there a way once i have redrawn the chart to stop any existing geocode
requests that relate to the chart that i am getting rid of?

--included on page
<script type="text/javascript"
src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js";></script>

--declared at top of page in document ready function
google.charts.load('current', { 'packages': ['geochart','map'] });

--when ajax call (called when select list option is changed) returns  i
call:

google.charts.setOnLoadCallback(drawMap);

--the drawMap function then has following code:

var chart = new
google.visualization.GeoChart(document.getElementById('myDivId'));
chart.draw(dataView, geoChartOptions);

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/5eb6b103-9cce-4cd9-86be-f4df32ecc1d2%40googlegroups.com.