In the old version of the jsapi for Google Charts, the loading of packages
happened asynchronously and fired the onload callback as soon as it was
available.

In the new version of Google Charts, the onloadcallback is not called until
after the whole dom is ready.

Is there any way I can get the old behavior back?  I have a super long page
and i'd like the charts above the fold to render first and immediately.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/aa50d860-a070-42b1-9568-8575fc3cb2bd%40googlegroups.com.