There appears to be no column with label 'percentage' in your data table.
That's what the error is about, since your number range filter is referring
to that column.

You could view the generated source in your browser to see what is being
given to the DataTable constructor via the php expression: <?=$jsonTable?>

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJNmRBViNQio0zLT-d7%3DE5Bj%3D5dEkicPAK6eOWan-p9X9w%40mail.gmail.com.