Hi, I have built a column chart with large number of data points in a date
series.

I activated pan/zoom and showing the years on the Major Grid and Months on
the Minor.

I have two primary issues with my result:

   1. Inability to set displayed column width ( there is an option
   bar:{groupWidth:'95%'}
   enabled, but it does not appear to fill the white space, especially on
   the Zoom)
   2. I cannot get the chart to display all of the months once zoomed in.
    This is less important than (1)

Any help or guidance in solving these is much appreciated.

The JSFiddle Demo <https://jsfiddle.net/vzelenko/jbgw8tew/> illustrates the
issue.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/a47f1da0-8d44-4d3f-a79e-11d1293b3980%40googlegroups.com.