Hi Vlad,

For the second problem, you need to do a couple things.  There is a hidden
option, minWeakLineDistance, which is probably set by default to a bad
value.   Set it to a smaller number, and then you will be able to see some
closer minor gridlines.

hAxis: {
    gridlines: {
        minWeakLineDistance: 5,
}}

But you'll also have to allow zooming in closer, by changing the maxZoomIn
option.

explorer: {
      maxZoomIn: 0.09
}

For the first problem, there appears to be a bug regarding the fact that
your date values are in string notation.  All the bars have the smallest
width possible, which suggests it can't compute the distance between the
values properly.  If you convert them into JavaScript dates, that use new
Date(...), then the widths of bars will be larger.

However, you may notice that the space between bars will not be uniform.
This may be due to the fact that date values are not evenly distributed.
I'll have to investigate that at some point.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJMnZiM%2B8WG7wGEr5HeN_%3DQ30iyosbbH_9v18oXNLgMM5g%40mail.gmail.com.