Hello,
   I am trying to draw line/bar/column chart and the text on the x-axis
point is some 15-20 characters. When I draw a chart in html the x axis
points come out like ORDER12345 then OR... but when I convert a chart using
PNG api then the x axis values are cut and is shown as "ER12345" and the
first few characters are not within chart. I dont have option to increase
height of chart. By which of the chart options can I print x-axis values as
OR... in png images.

Thanks
Bharat

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/c5e3f952-f0c6-4cec-95db-38c1cf8a25e6%40googlegroups.com.