Hello,

May be the earlier question post was not clear. I read the api but I am
unable to find the option by which I can truncate the labels in the
x-axis/y-axis if the number of characters are more than 10-15. Can you
please help with this. I need to do this for the png files that are
generated, in the html pages rendered by browser it is happening auto.

For eg. if the label is "hello world" I want the png file that is generated
to have label as "hel..."

Thanks,
Bharat

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/33a99cd9-0961-4859-be87-89e02ae43ab2%40googlegroups.com.