Hi Ion,

You'll need to do a couple things, but the first is probably enough.  Add
to your options: hAxis: { viewWindow: { max: 5 } }.  5 is the index of the
next row after the last day with data.
If you don't know which row that is going to be, then consider the next
thing: change your date column from strings to dates (using the format
option in sheets), and then you can specify the viewWindow.max with today's
date.

Finally, to avoid drawing dots or connecting lines for any non values, no
matter where they might show up, make sure you are specifying null,
undefined, or NaN values rather than strings, event empty strings, since an
empty string is treated as a 0 value.  This won't hide all the trailing
rows that have no data, however.  For that, you will still need the above.

It would be easier for us to help you if you could show us the actual code
you are using, including the data and options.  Can you point us at your
web page?  Here is a jsfiddle showing how these various special values
behave: https://jsfiddle.net/dlaliberte/tkzhgfu7/

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJNPOewbDQjsM2fGFUxyC6wFTzAGgjPb0OebUr%2BkXDtGfQ%40mail.gmail.com.