Found this thread in hopes that I could somehow "vote" on this chart type
being added to the current Google Chart tools.  I also added a comment to this
issue <>.
Somewhat disappointing that no one prioritized forward-porting it during
the last 5 years of development.  Hope to see it soon, and thanks for all
the hard work!

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 1:13:25 PM UTC-8, mdslup wrote:
> I found the Venn diagram API
> <> -
> the examples seem to be exactly what I need, but the site claims this
> functionality is deprecated. There's nothing in the current Charts Gallery
> <> that looks
> to me like a Venn Diagram.
> Is there an equivalent that I'm not seeing?

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit