Found this thread in hopes that I could somehow "vote" on this chart type
being added to the current Google Chart tools.  I also added a comment to this
issue <https://github.com/google/google-visualization-issues/issues/1726>.
Somewhat disappointing that no one prioritized forward-porting it during
the last 5 years of development.  Hope to see it soon, and thanks for all
the hard work!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/caa16188-9109-48aa-b3f8-b266f1129d58%40googlegroups.com.