The algorithm used to calculate ticks is changing.   The 'upcoming' version
uses a more uniform  (less heuristic) process that will hopefully work out
better in most cases, so I am curious if it works for you.  To try it, just
change 'current' to 'upcoming' in your load call.

In general, it tries to find the largest set of ticks that are spaced (on
the screen) larger than the minimum spacing, and that follow the other
constraints of being multiples of a set of possible alternatives.  The data
range is first expanded by some percentage set by the maxPadding option,
unless you have specified a viewWindow min or max, or used the
viewWindowMode 'maximized' option.

See the announcement about the upcoming changes here:
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/release_notes#upcoming

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 11:39 PM, Satender Siwach <satender.siw...@gmail.com

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA