Hi Lucas,

I'm sure to understand your goal, you may want to check out Awesome-Table:
https://sites.google.com/site/scriptsexamples/available-web-apps/awesome-tables

It allows to build Data display from spreadsheets, with filtering
capabilities.
You will find the documentation here :
https://support.awesome-table.com/hc/en-us

The app is free for low usage.