I'm new to Google Charts and I have some questions on Chart options:

1. How can I change the font that's being used in the chart? Can I use a
Google Font for the chart?
2. On the Pie Chart, can I have the annotations on the pie pieces outside
the chart?
3. On the Bar chart, how can I show the xAxis values as percentages?
4. On the Bar chart, how can I increase the height of the bars?

Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/99d95c22-4f8d-4179-9f6a-a32df0ca5e1c%40googlegroups.com.