I sometimes see strange behaviour with how dots are connected in lines
graphics, see image below for example. I am using the interpolateNulls
option in the graph shown below as each line has data points available at
different x intercepts.

There should be 4 lines in the graph below but as you can see because of
the way the dots are connected it appears as though there are 7 lines (1
appears as it should, the other 3 appear as double lines).

This sometimes happens to all the lines in a graph, sometimes to just a
subset of them and sometimes the graph appears as it should with data
points properly connected.

Any idea what causes this or how to fix?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-UM0zDVdXhNk/Ws_jbtQP0dI/AAAAAAAAIAI/kZqqlGZCT_cRFpzAlbRgXwOvvqrNPshDgCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2018-04-12%2Bat%2B4.52.38%2BPM.png>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/186a97ce-c40b-4a11-b907-632e045a31fc%40googlegroups.com.