Hi,

Thanks, problem is solved now. My data was sorted except there was one NaN
column being added to the x axis (so technically you can consider that as
non sorted data). Once that was removed it graphs properly.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/274cccc9-ce31-4268-8e14-3e0e8de2106e%40googlegroups.com.