Hi  Guys,

I'm working on project where I'm using google line chart for data
visualization. I need to know is there any builtin way that can help me to
change the color of line after data line is crossing intersection line as
shown in below example.

https://jsfiddle.net/ah6z72n4/35/

Currently above example is taking one intersection line which is at point
zero. but if I have two intersection line it will require lot of code
changes.  So i'm looking for any build api provided by google chart which
can help me out. Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/276b6559-2e88-4a15-8657-5c4d80174d71%40googlegroups.com.