Could you provide some actual data that demonstrates the problem you are
seeing?
If you could create a jsfiddle, or point to a web page, that would be
even better.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJOCaX6MZuVe53Rj-sJ%3Dk%3DpM9h86xn_KeT3FsviuN5LMbQ%40mail.gmail.com.