I'm not seeing a problem with either a single row or just two rows with
identical domain values.  Maybe the problem involves some other options.
Can you build a jsfiddle that demonstrates the problem?

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJN3tmdKKzfqKzJwv9xTp42V9XC__Xv7kHXLz%3DSNBnZzcw%40mail.gmail.com.