Hi Daniel. Thanks for you great work.
I also have a similar problem - the gridlines have disappeared
My Site is here

https://www.toxtest.com.au/results/hair-analysis-1-v.html

There are many pages like this on th site and the gridlines have been
working well till this week.
As you can see the coding is complex but works well and did not want to use
an older version ( like 45.2) and be then left behind
The work around you recommend for Marek would not work for me due to the
detail ecoded in my gridlines and ticks

thanks for your help in advance

Hartmut

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/7c9ddabd-3530-4d17-b285-84d609e848dd%40googlegroups.com.