A number of my charts use haxis viewWindowMode "pretty" but they all are
now ugly in V46.

The attached sample shows the very poor fit of the data to the h-axis with
lots of empty space.

This sample also shows far fewer major gridlines and related axis markers.
I could not figure out any method to restore the once/month gridlines in V46

I am open to making changes to the chart coding but couldn't find any
combination that looked nice.  Removing "pretty" mostly helps but then data
extends beyond the edges of some charts which I'd rather not have.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/6995eb57-1123-4f91-a1d4-3c3c0169d465%40googlegroups.com.