Hi there!
Is it possible to query rows instead of columns? So far I have

new google.visualization.Query('*sheet*');queryoszillator.setQuery('SELECT
A, AB');

This is fine and brings the data from A and AB into the chart. But it would
be easier to store the data in rows instead of columns.
So my question:
Is it possible to query by rows? 5 and 8 for instance? I tried the
range-parameter but it didn't work.
Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/69c1a5ab-205c-48d6-9676-e4d12ba0ce51%40googlegroups.com.