I can't promise anything. One difference between Picasa and Google Image
Charts (not to be confused with the non-deprecated Google Charts, a
JavaScript library for modern interactive charts) is that Picasa was a real
service that required lots live Google engineers. In contrast, Google Image
Charts just runs, without any need for full-timers. I have no plans to
discontinue it, but I don't have a crystal ball.

Honestly, though, QR codes are pretty simple, and you shouldn't need Google
for them. I bet there's a free library on Github that can generate them.

Jon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAJs5hDZmCv3AhqrKSNrNjok2te7Vi9bViBnb812WufxSDiWfFA%40mail.gmail.com.