Hi Jennifer

The implicit rules for deciding whether to move an annotation out of the
bar are based on whether it can fit inside the bar, and there is no
override to force it to draw inside the bar regardless.

The collision between annotations is unfortunate, and I have been working
on strategies for automatically moving annotations around so they avoid
collision.  I'm not sure when that will be available.

Your best workaround might be to make all the annotations smaller, if that
works at all.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJMKpZgUFnS9U%3DyYuH1jyCi5K4Fi5LyUy4ZTvq2jMWRqtw%40mail.gmail.com.