Hello community!

I'm using a Google Chart on my site but can't style certain things the way
I want. Now I'm not sure if it's simply not possible to style them this
way, or if my skills are just miserable.

First, here's my site and my Google Chart
<https://logicbenchmarks.com/benchmark-results/>.

There's two things I would like to change.

1) I would like to change the colour of the labels at the left, basically
the name of the Mac models that you see. I've tried it various ways, with
textStyle and titleTextStyle, and it worked in fact, but in modified the
chart in a weird way, adding horizontal bars and deforming the whole chart
basically. What's the correct line of code that I need to change the colour
of that text?

2) I would like to change the space the labels at the left have at their
disposition in a responsive way. Right now, I have a piece of PHP code that
my developer has added, where I can change the width of that space easily.
However, I would like the space to adapt automatically to the content (that
means, to the length of the name of the labels/Mac models). Is there a way
to do this at all? I have other pages where I use the chart, like this one
<https://logicbenchmarks.com/apple-mac-model/mac-pro-12-core-293-mid-2010/>
or this one <https://logicbenchmarks.com/entry/136/>, and having a
pre-defined width will not look good on some Mac model names because it
will leave a large gap at the left. That's why I'd like this to be dynamic
and always adapt to the longest Mac model name in the chart.

I appreciate your help! :)

Best regards,
LoBen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/af3d5a7f-f665-4280-b6c9-1ca8be695dd6%40googlegroups.com.