I have built some visualization tables and charts on a page and I have
found an issue that I can't resolve.

I have separated tables & charts into categories using jQuery Tabs()

On one tab (Tab 4) I have a Pie Chart and a Line Chart

When the page loads and draws all the tables/charts and Tab 4 is NOT in
focus (default) - the Line Chart does not draw the Legend OR Chart Labels.
(the Pie Chart Loads fine)

[image: LIneChart.PNG]

When Tab 4 is in focus on page load - the Line Chart draws the Legend and
Labels as expected.

How? Why?
Why would labels and legend not load if the Line Chart is within a div not
initially visible?
Why do they load fine on the Pie Chart in the same situation?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/e00a51eb-a028-43f2-8adf-4ba899621440%40googlegroups.com.