There is no method to join 3 datatables, but the result of a join of the
first two datatables is a new one, so then join the new one with your third
datatable.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJMdbaspybM3TLJJmc%2B_3HSXF409nL7%3D0%3DQix2s%2B%2BF42nw%40mail.gmail.com.