I am trying to put together a google chart dashboard using the  google.
visualization.Dashboard. In the dashboard I have a line chart a chart range
filter and a table. The data table I have has 6 columns of data, I only
want to show 2 of those in the line chart and chart range filter, so I have
a applied the options - > view to both to the chart wrapper for those
chart . E.g. *'view': {'columns': [0, 1, 2]}.*

I also want to use the timeline filter to show the relevant table data but
I want to show all 6 columns. Is there a way of doing this? If I bind the
chart range filter to the table it only shows the 2 columns I have
specified in the ChartRangeFilter.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/6beb9870-c064-45ed-a2d5-6746f21a5c54%40googlegroups.com.