You are *allowed* to do such things, in terms of license restrictions, but
be aware that this is not a reliable practice in the long term.  We are
allowed to change the implementation details such as the precise order and
type of elements and associated attributes used in generating
visualizations.  We are even allowed to change the API completely, though
we try hard to only do that when necessary to resolve undesirable
complications.

You may want to freeze the version you are using, rather than always using
'current', to avoid being exposed to such changes.   But even frozen
versions may be forced to update (via redirection) if necessary.  So
effectively, nothing is permanent.

--
Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   Cambridge MA