Hiya, I just noticed that the "last modified" header
on https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js says "Tue, 11 Feb 2020 04:46:35
GMT". Was there an unpublished fix, or other change? This might be causing
issues. At least one other poster besides myself appears to be experiencing
some kind of exception that is solved by explicitly loading version 46
instead of current.

Here's a small screencap of the exception: