When the chart can't squeeze your ticks in the available space, it just
gives up and shows none.  So you have to give it more space.  I added
slantedText: true and chartArea.bottom: 60 and it fits.  See
https://jsfiddle.net/fx3bpen6/

--
Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   Cambridge MA