Hi Robert,

I believe both syntaxes are still supported.  Except you are missing a
comma after "1".

Here is a jsfiddle showing that that loading with
google.charts.load('visualization', '1', ...) works.
https://jsfiddle.net/dlaliberte/4hncu6y3/7/
And changing google.charts.load to google.load also works.

--
Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   Cambridge MA