Yes, starting with a new spreadsheet document, even in the same account,
should use the latest version of spreadsheets.  I don't think that happens
if you just copy a spreadsheet, however.

--
Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   Cambridge MA