I have a line chart with dates along the horizontal axes.  When the user
clicks on a pint on the line, I need to get the date in horizontal label to
pass to a report produced from the chart.

I use getSelection() to get the info on what was clicked but it returns
only a row and column number with no obvious means to use it to get the
label.

Any ideas?