Hi. Have a look at https://jsfiddle.net/DavidHyde/fkuonb5s/. This is based
on an example from the Google Charts documentation along with the code that
I'm running. I didn't write the code and am not a Charts expert by any
means, so don't understand all the code yet, but I'm getting to grips with
the data definition format.

Anyway, I'm having trouble combining the style, interval and certainty
roles. It seems that I can apply any one, but when I have two or more, only
the first is applied.

Specifying "certainty" gives this:

<https://i.stack.imgur.com/oyi2D.png>

Applying "style" gives this:

<https://i.stack.imgur.com/mDYFW.png>

and this is just "interval"

<https://i.stack.imgur.com/MGKyl.png>

What I really want to do is apply the certainty role for the hatching, and
the interval role for the horizontal bar.

Can anyone help? Thanks