Hi
  I am trying to create a range bar chart for showing Blood pressure
readings.  I have the Systolic and Diastolic readings every for every day.

For example: day1= 120/80 will have a min of 80 and max of 120 for the bar
for day 2 it may be 144/85 - Min is 85 and max is 144 for the bar.

I don't see an option in bar charts for showing this.

Any advise?

Ven