Hi Daniel,
This thread hasn't been active for the past couple of years, but I see you
are interested in the Radar Chart.  I have a situation where data is being
migrated out of Google Sheets and into Excel for the sole purpose of using
an image feature within their radar chart functionality. All I need is a
way to fill the centre area with an image. What is the method in Java to
fill that area with an image?  See attached image of the radar to be
replicated.

Thanks for your time. Any help would be appreciated.
John