Are you getting any sort of error message in the console? F12 in most
browsers and Ctrl+Shift+I in Opera.

I can't say for certain but it might be the lines async: false. That's been
depreciated - https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/#the-open()-method and
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/XMLHttpRequest/Synchronous_and_Asynchronous_Requests
 -
so that might be the problem.

If that is the problem, one solution is to use the ready event handler -
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/events#the-ready-event
put drawing the charts inside a setTimeout function with the time set to 0,
which also seems to work - Multiple Data Tables, Multiple Charts at
http://brisray.com/google-charts/multiple.htm

Ray