All the "Image*" charts in Google Charts actually use the deprecated chart
server.  So you should stop using them asap.

However, for the Google Charts corecharts, there is an undocumented theme:
'sparkline' option that will reduce any corechart to a sparkline chart.
See if it works for you.

--

• Daniel LaLiberte

 • SWE