You'll need to add your custom tooltip column after each column that
corresponds to a series that you want the custom tooltip to apply to.

Alternatively, I believe you can aggregate all your tooltips into one
'category' tooltip.  Use the focusTarget: 'category' option.   See the
"London Olympics Medals" example on
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/customizing_tooltip_content

--

• Daniel LaLiberte