Hi everyone,

I was using the https://chart.googleapis.com/chart to generate charts with
Salesforce for our items.

This was our formula:
'https://chart.googleapis.com/chart?chs=150x150&cht=qr&chl='
& Demo_Tool_Item_Number__c & Do_Not_Use_Underscore__c & Tool_Type__c &
Do_Not_Use_Underscore__c & Serial_Number__c ,'Scan QR Code')

Now we keep getting the broken image sign, and 404 error when going to the
site.

Can you please share with me any other solutions that can help to resolve
this issue please! Our Production is hindered due to this.

Sincerely,
Ogechukwuka Nwaesei