I noticed that somehow the loop seems to stops at the point where it
should delete the Image Element:

else if ( e.getType() == EventType.FORM_BUTTON_CLICKED) {
          if (e.getButtonName().equals("button")) {
                  Blip b = e.getBlip();
                  TextView textView = b.getDocument();

                  List<Element> elems = textView.getElements();
                  textView.append("Number of Elements: "+elems.size()+"\n");
                  for ( int i=0; i<elems.size(); i++ ){
                          textView.append(i+" : ");
                          int pos = textView.getPosition(elems.get(i));
                          textView.deleteElement(pos);
                          textView.append("Element of Type " +
elems.get(i).getType
() + " deleted.\n");
                  }
                  textView.append("\nDone");
          }

Output is:

Number of Elements: 2

0 : Element of Type BUTTON deleted.
1 :

Hope somebody knows what's wrong...I would really need that feature
for my project.