It seems reasonable to me, that you could have a robot which is
tailored specifically to
certain websites (programmable @ user end), in fact an app that spawns
robots, which,
before "fully creating" them, the user has to input website
interactivity details first.

i.e. User1 spawns Robot1: input1:URL input2:username
input3:password input4:purpose (nesting etc.)

Robot1 becomes available to publish the information from the
wave to the website accordingly by obtaining specific user
credentials.