I was looking at a previous discussion about the possibility to show
the status of the wave participants as online or offline and some
answers about how to implemetn such a thing that as far as i'm
concerned instead of offering it as a gadget or an install bundle
would be simpler to add it nativly in the waves client. Anyway my idea
is that the experience of the real-timeness of the waves nature makes
the participants degenerate a wave in a chatbox full of worthless
instant messages. Seeng a friend answer to the wave makes you respond
then he responds but the experience is that of a really uncomfortable
chat box.

One simple solution would be to mark blips as volatile and have a
robot clean the wave at the end of the conversation. And besides that
the chat box similar to the one on gmail would be something users
would appreciate.

what do you guys think??