Hello !

I've just received a message from off...@google-alarms.com (with
reply-to header set to <accinformation...@gmail.com>) stating that :

{{{
We are shutting down some email accounts and your account was
automatically chosen to be deleted. If you are still interested in
using our email service please fill in the space below for
verification purpose by clicking the reply button and fill the form
below. Learn more

Username:
Password:
D.O.B:
Country:

Warning!!!   Account owner that refuses to update his or her account
within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her
account permanently.

Thank you for using Gmail !

The Gmail Team
G MAI L BETA
}}}

I'd like to know whether this is true or not, if it's a hoax (somebody
wants to know my user & password) and if this has any side-effects
leading to my Wave account being suspended or something like that .

Thnx for your time !

... and sorry for being OT , but I hope you understand why I am asking this

:-/

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
On adding Hessian (RPC) support for Trac -
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-en/~3/Vit6dRudChU/on-adding-hessian-rpc-support-for-trac.html