Hi,

Since I started to use the v2 of the robot API for Java, I don't get any log
information in the AppEngine Console (Logs), and by "any log information" I
mean that neither the information logs that normally a robot creates when it
receives the incoming/outgoing json requests are created.

Even if I try to log something at info level it doesn't work, such as:
   log.info("received event");

I was wondering if this is an issue in the v2 API or if it's an appengine
issue.

My configuration is the same as the Debugging Wave
Robots<http://code.google.com/apis/wave/articles/robotdebugging.html>article,
so, the way I reference the logger in my code is:

import java.util.logging.Logger;
@SuppressWarnings("serial")
public class MyRobotServlet extends AbstractRobot {

     private static final Logger log =
              Logger.getLogger(MyRobotServlet.class.getName());

I use the Google Eclipse plugin, so it already configures the
logging.properties file as well as the appengine-web.xml system property
entry, which is:
<system-properties>
<property name="java.util.logging.config.file"
value="WEB-INF/logging.properties"/>
</system-properties>

I'll appreciate if anyone could give me a hint about what's happening with
this issue that I'm having.

Thanks.

--
Edgar Rodriguez