Hi
I think we have a misunderstanding here.
The request is going from the servlet (running on GAE) via SDC to s
server inside my company firewall.
The identity of the requester is important since there are rules
(resourceRules.xml) which can block a request or let it go in.
so my request should "come" from a specific identity which is not part
of the wave.

I hope I am more clear now.

Thanks

Avishay