Hi Jerome,

Thanks for reporting this.  You are right.  It has to do with the way
we implement AbstractRobot -

http://code.google.com/p/wave-robot-java-client/source/browse/trunk/src/com/google/wave/api/AbstractRobot.java

line 956 overridenMethod =
this.getClass().getDeclaredMethod(baseMethod.getName(), ...

with getDeclaredMethod(), it doesn't get the inherited methods, we
probably need to use getMethods() instead.  Thanks for pointing this
out.  I will file a bug for this.

Austin