The tutorial has this:

public MyRobot() {

  myRobot.setupOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET,
"http://sandbox.gmodules.com/api/rpc";);
}

Which I assume should be this:

public MyRobot() {

  this.setupOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET,
"http://sandbox.gmodules.com/api/rpc";);
}

However, when I start my bot get this error:

Uncaught exception from servlet
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No consumer key is found for the
RPC server URL:

        at
com.google.wave.api.AbstractRobot.deserializeEvents(AbstractRobot.java:1018)
        at com.google.wave.api.AbstractRobot.processRpc(AbstractRobot.java:859)
        at com.google.wave.api.AbstractRobot.doPost(AbstractRobot.java:584)

The verification seemed to work yesterday and I am using the Consumer Key
and Consumer Secret I received then.

Jd

d3developer.com | twitter.com/fractastical | twitter.com/jdietz |
joeldietz.com