I couple of notes on the notes:

   1. I didn't see an issue in the tracker for "getAbsoluteTop()/Left() can
   no longer return non-integral values" (which was committed in r3743); nor
   is one currently included in this search:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/list?can=1&q=status%3AFixed%2CFixedNotReleased%20milestone%3A1_5_3&num=1000
   2. Comment #6 in issue 2950 (Time.valueOf fails with 08 and 09 numbers)
   refers to r3743 which is the wrong commit for this issue

Fred Sauer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]